The Champions Tournament returns once more!
A Champion shows great skill in handling all weapons, at range and up close he shows no fear. The Chapter expects nothing but the best from its Champions.
To find an Ultramarine worthy, Strike Force Ultra announces the third Champions Tournament!
You will need to fight your Company Brothers in a variety of matches and emerge victorious to earn this privilege.
What is required to join this Tournament?
- The rank of Battle Brother/Champion
- The game "Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade" (duh)
- At least two Brothers from each Company signing up
In the Forum, you will find a post (click Sign-Up Thread) where you will need to sign up, please do so as soon as you can. The dates of the tournaments for the different Companies will be listed there as well, please only sign up if you have time to attend. Sign-up is open until December 10th.
How does it work?
We will do one on one (several matches) in the Garrison Arena. A pair has to fight 3 matches in each class against each other.
If a Company doesn’t come up with at least two Brothers it won’t be able to have a Company Champion.
If no one shows up at all, the current Champion retains his rank.
Current Champions will need to defend their title or else they will lose it.
The rules for the Tournament are as follows:
- Opponents will be chosen randomly by the Holy Dice of Terra™.
- You must win 2 out of 3 matches for a class to win the class. You need to win 2 out of 3 classes to win the duel.
- Set loadouts for each match (list of loadouts to be presented in the sign-up forum thread), no veterans.
- Viewers must not disturb the fights. Punishment will be handed out as seen fit in case they do.
- Combatants who attack the referee will automatically lose the current fight. Using him as cover is therefore equally forbidden.
If you have further questions, feel free to send a message to any officer over website or Steam or ask them directly on TeamSpeak.